Today's Hair: Large Flat Twist's Pulled Back

My hair is amazing since I completed the terressentials detox! The only products in my hair are raw shea butter and grape seed oil. A wonderful combination for the cold weather. Today I did a simple style that will transition me from work, to school, to church!

This style was done on damp hair that wasn't fully stretched. This is what I call a "stretch style". It stretches my hair during the day. I like these styles when I don't have time or energy to stretch it at night. When I take it out, the top will be nice and stretched! All I have to do is stretch the  back.







I added simple metal leaf headband to make it dressier! 

How do you like this style? Do you have styles that transition you from casual to dressy? 

No comments :

Post a Comment