Ice Covered Lake

I'm super excited to show you these photos! They turned out so pretty. As you might already know (if you saw the photos in my guest post) Ethan and I headed up to Tibble Fork over the weekend and the half-frozen lake and lush green trees made for some stunning scenery. (I got the idea from this girl and her gorgeous photos)
 
But this dress is what I'm most excited to share with you! This darling company, Tailor & Stylist offered to send me something from their shop and I couldn't be more thrilled. Seriously, the have THE prettiest vintage inspired pieces and they're all so affordable! You need to check them out! I'm already planning my next purchase.... Oh, and they're founded by a tailor (husband) and stylist (wife) who fell in love! So cute.
I love the pale pink and the pretty vintage style buttons. I swooned when I saw it in the shop and it was perfection when I put it on! Bare with me here, there's quite a few photos. I just couldn't narrow it down.
Phew! Told you there were a lot!  It's just so gorgeous up in the canyon, we went a little snap-crazy. It seems like we've been taking a lot more photos with this new camera. Well, hope the start of your week has been good! It snowed some more here. Ugh. Spring come soon!
 
Outfit Details:
Dress - c/o Tailor & Stylist
Jacket - Nordstrom Rack
Tights - H&M
Fur Stole - Forever 21
Lace Booties - Gift from my Sister


No comments :

Post a Comment