Hair Update: Hanna Kifle

Hi there! Everyone has met Hanna, the beautiful! She has been featured on this blog here and here. Hanna has been natural her whole life, but she has recently committed to obtaining healthier hair, and better hair care. Hope this is helpful to you!

♥Kendra

Hello everyone, I am one of many who find this blog to be wonderfully inspiring with a ton of practical hair tips as well as lovely hairstyles. Kendra, you are amazing 



A little about my hair:

My natural journey pretty much started at birth. My mom chose never to relax my hair and usually braided it when I was a small girl. But, of course, I took the reigns when I got old enough to manage my own hair. Although I never relaxed it, believe me, you can do lots of damage without even applying chemicals…which is what I did! Too much heat and pulling my hair way too tight in pony tails, etc.



Anyhow, I’ve really benefited from the protective styles I learned from Kendra and I can definitely say my hair is a lot healthier as a result. Also, my mindset around natural hair in Pentecost has been challenged and bettered. I am much more comfortable in my own skin hair and I see my glory a whole lot more positively.




Twists are my main stay! I love them for their versatility (twist outs, etc), for their practicality (not much time to spare between nursing school, church and work) and because they are just plain good for my hair (which makes me feel good).
Hair Post Wash


However, I was looking for a “new twist” on my twists, so when I saw this hairstyle I loved it and decided to try it for myself:







I really liked how this turned out. BUT I think next time I will do it on dry hair (I did on just-washed hair) so that my twists look fuller.

By the way, the picture with the hair products is pretty much what my hair regiment consists of as of now...I'm working on improving lol. O and I use Creme of Nature Shampoo but I'm looking forward trying Terressentials pretty soon!




Anyhow, thanks for featuring me Kendra and God bless you all!

What do you all think about Hanna's hair? Isn't it beautiful?

No comments :

Post a Comment