Come Sail Away

 Thanks everyone for all the overwhelming sweet comments on my last post!
I'm still working on getting around to all your blogs :) So, compared to the last photos (which were definitely some of my favorites so far!) today's post isn't so exciting. Haha.
The darling Jessica of Midwest Muse was nice enough to let me borrow her cute sailboat sweater so I styled it up super casual for the weekend.
(Ignore the nerdy glasses glare in these photos...)
Well, we're almost through another work week! This week has totally dragged by for me. No one wants to come to the bank when it's a total blizzard outside. It's been snowing heavy almost non-stop for the past two days, so it takes forever to get anywhere! Makes me want to just bundle up and stay inside all day after sleeping in until noon. I wish that cruise we're planning was sooner! (except, I don't. Because I'm not bikini ready)
Outfit Details:
Sailboat Sweater - Swap from Jessica through Flock Together
Chambray Top - H&M
Jeans - Nordstrom Rack
Socks & Necklace - Gifts
Booties - Target

No comments :

Post a Comment