Insp. Monday: Peplum & Sparkles

 
Slacker me is sitting here posting my Inspiration Monday late, while my family yells at me to come carve pumpkins. And I really do want to carve my pumpkin, so let's make this quick, shall we?!
 
 
This week's inspiration is Ashley Madekwe, whom I've admittedly never heard of. I would LOVE to own her top, but since I don't and it's far too cold for that anyway I brought out my ruffly black peplum jacket and left the sparkle to my bow flats!
 
 
Oh! And this is my new hair!! A subtle-as-possible melt that my lovely sister did for me! She did an AMAZING job!! I LOVE it. (and I never ever change my hair or do anything risky with it) If you live in Utah County go see Kaity at Ella Bloom in Lindon. She's my talented little sis :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Peplum jacket - Smith's Marketplace (ha!)
Tee shirt - Thrifted
Sheer top - Kohls
Jeans - Nordstrom Rack
Flats - The Children's Place (ha again!)
 
(those were some sort of embarrassing outfit details. LOL. Yes these are children's shoes, but the girls size 5 fits my size 7.5 feet!!)
 


No comments :

Post a Comment