Style Points: Flexi Rod Up Do


Hello all! I am back :) So I have been doing the Bun Challenge for 7 weeks now and I must say, its been working out quite well. I have had a few days that I wore my hair out to give it a break, but other than that, I've been "bunning it up". 

I wanted to experiment with my flexi rods again, so that is how this style began! 

Products Used:







What Did I Do?

  • Applied the V05 conditioner to my hair, put on a shower cap, and wrapped with a towel turban style to deep condition for about 2 hours
  • Rinsed the conditioner out in the shower
  • Finger detangled in sections with kinky curly knot today and coconut oil
  • Applied the setting mousse in sections and flexi rodded my hair
  • Allowed to dry overnight (in the morning I had to sit under the dryer for 45 minutes because it didn't dry fully)
  • Removed flexi rods, separated the curls and pulled up the hair using a large pony holder and bobby pins 




 I loved this look because it was elegant, classy and easy to do! I plan on doing these curls quite often now! The wrap/set mousse made ALL the difference!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment