First Of Fall

 
Fall is finally here!! Oh, how I've missed the crisp air, the colorful leaves, the smell of pumpkin pie, and wearing layers upon layers! Saturday was the first official day of Fall but we were SO busy running around I didn't get a chance to take these pics until Sunday. And of course I'm just now posting them....life seems so hectic lately!
Before I forget! Many of you have noticed my beautiful new header! I'd like to say a BIG THANKS to the oh-so-amazing Allison of ShyScout for redesigning it for me! I couldn't be happier with it! Check her out if you're ever wanting a fresh, pretty new design!!
 
 
 
We headed up the nearest (and best) canyon and multi-tasked taking pics and enjoying the STUNNING scenery! It was the perfect day to visit, all the leaves are at the peak of their vibrancy. It was crowded for that reason, we had to keep waiting for cars to pass before snapping photos.
 
 
 
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Ours was jam-packed with sky-diving, tattoos, fresh air, leaves, and movies. For my Dad's 50th we sent him skydiving!! I started the tradition when I turned 18 just because I'm an adrenaline junkie and now my sister and Dad have both gone and I've convinced Ethan to do it with me on our 3 year anniversary!
Speaking of my dear Hubby, below is a photo of the tattoo he got over the weekend. It says "and the reason is you" with our wedding date underneath. I love it so much! He's such a sweetheart through and through.
 
 
 
 
This blazer is part of my ModCloth sale splurge and I have to say its probably my favorite fit of all my blazers. But, I have to tell you, I spilled on it while eating curry (surprise, I ALWAYS spill) and the dry cleaners couldn't completely get it out :( it has an oil stain on it now but I just can't stop wearing it! Silly clumsy me... If it was still available I'd buy another one!
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Blazer & Scarf - ModCloth
Tee - Forever 21
Pants - Thrifted
Booties - Rue 21
 
P.S. Even though it's now Wednesday I'm linking up to Inspiration Monday as well as What I Wore Wednesday! I didn't see the inspiration pic until after I took these pics, but what I wore kind of works!! :
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment