Statement, Made.

 

I love accessories that make a statement. I don't wear a lot of jewelry so I like one piece that says it all. And of course, as you all know I love a good pair of flashy shoes!
I heard about this "trend of the month" over at Marionberry Style and decided it would be SO fun to join in! This month the trend is statement necklaces.
 
 
 So here's mine. It's not overly big but I think the shape and bright coral-y pink color make it stand out. I'm usually not one for shorter necklaces but I made an exception for this one. I love the way it accentuates the neckline or collar of your top.
 

 
 
 
The other details I love about this outfit; This is my dress from a few posts ago but I thought it demonstrated color-blocking perfectly paired with this skirt, The beautiful color and lace detail of this dress (as I'm sure I've already mentioned) as well as the exposed gold zipper in the back, My favorite pale pink t-straps that coordinate with my necklace (and my nail polish too if you could see it!).
 
 
Oh, P.S. I'm feeling much better since my not-so-great start to the week Monday!
 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress worn as Top - Target
Maxi Skirt & Necklace - Forever 21
T-Straps - Cotton On
 
(also linking to WIWW as usual)
 


No comments :

Post a Comment