Style Points: Boho French Braid

So this morning I was in the mood for a laid back look. I decided to revisit the french braid. Remember this?
"Old Skool French Braid" - Oct 2010


Today I lightly spritzed my hair with my refreshing mist, sectioned off the top and did one large french braid down the middle of my head.

I pulled on the braid to make sure it was nice and loose. I wanted a laid back, kind of "undone" but done look. I love the bohemian look!

Here is the bun in the back. I twisted one piece, rolled another, pinned here, wrapped there. My buns are always different. I just like to create texture and make them unique. No bun is ever the same!
Here is a close up of my bun... 

Then I put one braid on the left and pulled it back. The rest of the hair I pulled back and pinned. 

Then I put another braid on the right and did the same. 



Final look!! 



I think I like it a lot! Especially with these earth tones that I wore today. I picked up some new lenses for my glasses yesterday. My vision got slightly worse but in some ways it did improve. But I can't complain, I love my glasses!! :) Even though the kids in kindergarten called me four eyes.. Hmph! They didn't know that in reality I was the cool kid with my pink speckled glasses, ruffles and BIG hair. Ha! I have to find some throwback pictures to share with y'all.. I was a major nerd and a super weird kid... go figuuuureee right?! But I was cute. To me :) LOL. AH, I am on a terrible grandma like tangent! Woops... 

What do you think about this style? Would you wear it? 

No comments :

Post a Comment