Varsity


More snow photos from yours truly! I promise the snow is melted now and we're headed into Spring like most everyone else. I'm just doing a little "Spring Cleaning" of all my old photos before I start posting fun warmer-weather looks. So bare with me! I'm almost through them all :)

So I borrowed this skirt from Dus a couple months back and as soon as I put it on I felt so 50's and wanted to throw on this varsity style jacket I bought earlier in the season. This outfit was totally different from my usual vibe but I loved it. I felt so 'Grease'. I feel like my glasses and favorite oxfords added to the retro feel.
Does anyone else feel like they're running around with their head cut off lately? I've been so scatter brained lately, I just feel like I have so much to do! (which may be the reason why this post is going up at 1 pm, sorry) I need a vacation! Haha. Good thing I have one planned or I might go insane.
Outfit Details:
Jacket - Ross
Tee & Tights - Target
Skirt - borrowed from Dus
Shoes - Forever Young
Glasses - c/o Firmoo

P.S. If you're a Utah blogger (or just live in Utah) Come see us tomorrow at Old Navy for a night of Fun and Fashion! The first 100 customers get a free tote bag full of goodies and they'll give you a discount to shop with. Plus, you get to meet me! :) (Ok, that's not that cool...)

No comments :

Post a Comment