Studded Skater

It's funny- that title kind of makes you expect to see me in some punk-get up. As fun(ny) as that would be, I was referring to my lovely studded skater skirt. I haven't changed that much, don't worry! Besides the little gold rivets and fun, swingy pleats, this beauty is (as I'm sure you noticed) velvet. Yep, I can't stop. I might seriously need help.
This blouse was happily borrowed from Erica, the pretty girl behind Sweets & Hearts. I got a couple wears out of this perfect top while I had it in my possession! Long, sheer buttoned sleeves and a pretty pink collar, oh, and the body is double lined so you don't have to worry about wearing another top underneath!
So, I don't know about you but I'm ready for this week to be over already. Haha. I think Spring Fever and the fact that our CRUISE is less than 4 weeks away now has something to do with it! I'm just so anxious to go on vacation! Especially when I read other blogs and hear about people's amazing trips. March 30th is the day I'm waiting for! This will be my first ever cruise and we're going to the Bahamas!! I'm beyond excited. Just gotta get through this month :)
Outfit Details:
Blouse - Swap/Erica (through Flock Together)
Skirt - Chictopia
Tights - Nordstrom Rack
Shoes - Target



No comments :

Post a Comment