Make A Splash

Here goes the dreaded swimsuit post. Deep breath!
Seriously though, this is quite intimidating!!
(I just have to stop noticing flaws and remember this girl's AMAZING post)
So the amazing retro-inspired Beverly Swimwear contacted me about doing a review about a month ago. One look at all the fun suits and custom options and I was super excited to try it out! She custom makes all the suits so you can choose from one of SO many cute pre-made suits or choose your own fabric to customize your own! I took the spotty prep suit and made it a stripey mint suit. I'm in love with the vintage look, it's right up my alley!
Well, I'm not sure what else to say and there's quite a few photos so I'll just let you scroll through! Don't mind my pasty whiteness ;)
I'm excited to take this beauty with me on our cruise! It'll be a nice change up from the usual bikini. I love, love, LOVE this suit, but honestly I'm glad this post is over. Haha!
Have an amazing weekend girls!! It's Friday!

Outfit Details:
Swimsuit - c/o Beverly Swimwear
  
{linking to Casual Friday &}

No comments :

Post a Comment