Inspiration: Blazing

It's been WAY too long since I joined Megan & Nora for Inspiration Monday and when I saw that this week's inspiration included lovely emerald shoes and a colorful blazer I jumped right back into the game! Olivia Palmero is the inspiration and she's giving me total shoe envy! The pointy toes, the straps, and especially the gorgeous color. I pulled out the closest shoe I had (they just happen to be my wedding shoes) they're one of my very favorite pairs :)
I thought Elana's beautiful bow dress would be perfect for this look, and mostly I just wanted an excuse to wear it! That girl has some of the best dresses! I found this one to be especially flattering since the bow adds volume where I don't have any ;) It was a bit shapeless otherwise, so I added a belt (like I do with almost everything) Oh, and I really love the loose half sleeves too! They really add to the pretty factor.
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and aren't suffering too much from the time change! I hate to lose an hour of sleep but it'll be oh-so-nice to have more time after work for photos! Plus it's always less depressing to have some sunlight left after the work day. The most exciting part of my weekend was attending the Vintage White's Market with my Mom. Ruche sponsored a fashion show and there were tons of lovely vendors! I was in vintage heaven! I took so many pics and found a few pretty pieces I can't wait to share with you! Oh, and if you follow Vintage Whites on Instagram you might just see my photo. I had a few people ask to take my picture because they liked my outfit. Haha! So flattering. Too bad I don't have Insta and won't be able to see the pics..
Outfit Details:
Dress - borrowed from Elana (through Flock Together)
Blazer - ModCloth
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Steve Madden

Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

No comments :

Post a Comment