Baby Doll

 The week is halfway over guys! I might make it! Seriously though, this time change thing is kicking my butt. I started the week on too little sleep and I just can't catch up! It doesn't help that work has been super slow and I'm trying to quit drinking caffeine-filled soda. I might just fall asleep at my desk people!
So these photos are pretty old, but unfortunately the scenery hasn't changed so much. I'm still hanging on to a small hope that Spring will come this month. After all, the temperatures have rised quite a bit this week!
Note the little doggy in a few of these photos. The patch of grass I'm standing on is actually a trail my parents made for their dogs to go potty in the Winter :) They're spoiled chihuahuas that don't like to brave the cold, haha!
Today's post brings you another borrowed dress - I love being a part of Flock Together for that reason!! I get to wear all kinds of pretty dresses that don't belong to me without breaking the budget, it's AWESOME. This one belongs to the lovely Rachel (see her post here). It's actually a vintage baby doll style kid's dress! I took a cue from the dresses owner and tried out some knee highs over tights. I really love this combo and I don't wear it nearly enough! Also, sorry to subject you to the same blazer two days in a row-haha! It is one of my favorites
 Outfit Details:
Dress - Rachel's (via Flock Together)
Blazer - ModCloth
Tights - Target
Knee Highs - Forever 21
Oxfords - Forever Young Shoes

{Linking to WIWW, Rolled Up Pretty, I Feel Pretty & Whatever Works}

No comments :

Post a Comment