Deer, Dear

Ah, Friday! How I love the end of the week. And this weekend is sure to be a good one! Tomorrow is my Dear Hubby's birthday and one of his favorite bands happens to be playing! Lucky duck. So we'll probably be grabbing a bite to eat in celebration and then heading to Salt Lake for a good show! Sunday will most likely be spent unwinding and watching the Oscars. The perfect mix of excitement and relaxation.
My lovely little sister gave this cute deer sweater to me. I was swooning over it while sitting in her room one day and she surprised me by telling me I could have it since she didn't wear it enough. I LOVE it! It's a couple sizes too big so I'll probably have it taken in when I get around to it.. but for now it's over-sized and comfy :)
So funny story, a couple weeks ago when we took these photos, we decided to drive up the canyon a little ways just as the sun was coming down. We pulled into a snow-covered parking lot, took some photos and then got back into the car to go, but the car wouldn't budge. The tires just kept spinning and spinning and it was FREEZING cold! Ethan got out and tried pushing and even shoveling the snow out from under the tires with the ice scraper but we didn't get much further. We got kind of worried since we had no cell service in the canyon and there hadn't been any cars passing by but a few minutes later a nice man saw our hazard lights and stopped to help us. With the two guys pushing and me pumping the gas peddle we finally made it out! It was kinda scary though! No more snowy adventures for my little car!
Outfit Details:
Top & Necklace - Target
Sweater - Forever 21 (gift from sister)
Skirt - Downeast
Tights - H&M
Booties - Rue 21

>>Don't forget to enter the JUNIEblake Giveaway! Monday is the last day<<

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
It's not just this sweater I love, I'm obsessing over all things animals right now. (especially foxes) so I'm linking up to Falling for Friday with a few picks from Etsy (mostly jewelry). My mom would love that little sea turtle necklace!

Falling For Friday

No comments :

Post a Comment