Today's Hair: French Rolled Beehive

Today I am wearing a favorite go to style when I want something a little more "jazzy" than a bun. I french roll the back, and pin it. Then I roll and stuff the rest on the top to create a beehive. It's classy, and comfortable because its a pretty loose style.

Prep - 20 minutes
The night before

  • Slit hair into 10 sections
  • Applied small amount of aloe vera gel and raw shea butter to a small section
  • Finger detangled
  • Ran a wide tooth comb through for any tangles I missed
  • Flat twisted and pin curled the section (instructions in this post)
  • Secured with a bobby pin
  • Moved on to next section and repeated steps
When I finished, I tied my hair up with a silk scarf and went to bed. 

Take down time - 5 minutes

Results: 









No comments :

Post a Comment