Shop 'Til You Drop!

Hey all, I know I mentioned it the other day, but I thought I'd share a few pics from last Saturday's Event. (I'm borrowing these from Awkward Girls, hope you girls don't mind!) I REALLY slacked on taking photos and the one (yes ONE) I did have our waiter take at lunch ended up not including my face....

 (Lauren & Madison of Awkward Girls, me & my good friend Katie, Jenny of Modern Modest Beauty & her cute daughter Morgan)

So basically I won a giveaway on Awkward Girls to attend a Girl's Day Out at Fashion Place Mall in celebration of their 40 year anniversary. I got to bring a guest and we all got a gift card, tote bag full of samples and and free lunch! We ate at Red Rock, where I enjoyed a delicious dish of Sweet Potato Cannelloni (which I couldn't pronounce), and then shopped to our heart's content!


 This was my first time really meeting any other bloggers in real life and I'd say it was a successful well-spent afternoon! I had a really great time (and it wasn't awkward at all ;) )

P.S. I changed my hair a bit today...can't wait to share it with you all tomorrow!!

No comments :

Post a Comment