Main Street Madison


I'm baaaaccckkk!!
Hope you all had an awesome weekend. I had so much fun on my trip!! Wish I didn't have to come back to real life so soon. I have lots of vacation pics to share but today I thought I'd share the ONLY outfit photos I managed to take while on vacation. Only one outfit, but it's A LOT of photos so it kinda makes up for it. Plus this area is super cute, I loved it.
 
 
 
These photos were taken in Madison, Alabama on main street where all the little old buildings and stores remain intact. It was a picture perfect area with painted brick and railroad tracks passing through the town. We even ate lunch at a classy restaurant across the street that was once the town jail. (pretty cool!)
My cute baby sister joined me for a few photos. She's growing up so fast, I can't believe she's 16!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One of the days we were in Alabama we spent an afternoon shopping at their gorgeous outdoor mall where I discovered these beautiful velvet boots! I'm obsessed with velvet everything lately so I was instantly in love!
 
 
 
 
 I also picked up this hat and sweater there, I've been searching for a floppy wool hat so I was pretty psyched to find this one! I wore it pretty much the whole trip...


 
 
Well, that's it for today! I'll put up a vacation post in the next few days so I can share everything we did and all the cool places we visited :) Have a lovely day!
 

Outfit Details:
Sweater, Hat & Boots - H&M
Skirt & Legging Shorts - Papaya

*linking to WIWW and Whatever, Whenever Wednesday


No comments :

Post a Comment