Where have you been??

Hello beautiful ladies :)

Update on Life: Life has been crazy. I started school 3 weeks ago, been working, my hubby has been traveling and last week we had a very tragic situation in my family. My husbands step brother was murdered in Tracy, CA. You can read about it here and here. So we have the funeral this week.. Please pray for the family. I know that God does all things well and even in horrible times, He is working everything out for the good of His people.

On a good and exciting note, my husband preached out for the first time yesterday. We were in service with Pastor Torres from Visalia, CA at Fortress of Truth. God used him mightily!  I am excited for what God has in store for us.

Update on Hair: I have not taken one single picture in at least two weeks. But don't worry, I will get back on the ball in a week or so. I am still doing the bun challenge. However, I think today will be the last day for a bit. I am planning to do some curl sets with flexi rods for about a month or so.

I LOVE YOU ALL and miss you! Please send emails or comment below to let me know how you are doing!

God bless!!



No comments :

Post a Comment