Indian Summer

 
TGIF!! I can't tell you all how ready I am for the weekend! I really need some time to just kick back and not have anything to worry about for a bit. Anyone have fun plans? We don't have much planned but spontaneous fun is often the best kind!
 
 
 
So this outfit is from a week or so ago when the weather was absolutely perfect. "Indian summer" is my favorite time of year. That perfect mix between summer and fall where the days are warm and sunny and the nights are just crisp enough for a light jacket... doesn't get better than that!
 
 
 
I finally gave in and bought a bubble necklace!! I've loved it ever since I saw it on J. Crew's site (and just about everywhere else since!) It's kind of the perfect statement necklace. But, I wasn't willing to pay J. Crew's price so... I found this baby for $10! Score! Oh, and I LOVE this cardigan I picked up at ModCloth's big sale. It's the perfect oatmeal color, amazing cut, and I love the embroidery detail.
 
 
Well, have a lovely weekend girlies!
 
 
Outfit Details:
Tee - Target
Cardigan - ModCloth
Mint Jeans - Ross (DIY dyed)
Belt - Thrifted
Necklace - The Printable Cottage
Wedges - Forever Young Shoes
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment