Think and Discuss: Hair Goals

Goals are dreams with deadlines.  ~Diana Scharf Hunt

I have hair goals. Recently I have a new one. By June 2013, I am shooting for waist length hair. Crazy? Possibly. Impossible? No. I have always shied away from hair goals because of  fear of not achieving them. Its easier to enjoy something if there is no pressure right? But now I have a different philosophy. I am setting a goal to keep me focused, and to give me something to aim for.

If I don't obtain it, have I really failed? Absolutely not. I would have retained a year of healthy hair and at whatever length, that is success. So I say, shoot for the stars. What could it hurt? Would I really be disappointed if it was mid back length instead or one inch away from waist length? Nope. Not one bit.

I will keep you updated on my progress! 

Do you have hair goals? What are your thoughts? What keeps you motivated? Are you opposed to setting a goal?

No comments :

Post a Comment